Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dream & the Truth...



I was dreaming all the nights
the way I would love  if I had a girl...
I wished for an angel
with dark blue eyes & a cute little face...

I laughed myself
for dreaming like that...
Cz I knew that
it would never happen in my life...

But when I met you
I was just shocked...
as I felt my dream
is going to succeed...

You are the one 
about whom I always 
dreamt of...
Those dark eyes 
& that little face...

I felt the warmth of your heart
& I sensed the happiness...
I learnt to live; holding a will...
Simply by the things you added to my life...

So my dearest...
Don't live me any day...
Please be with me till
I'm gone forever...
Coz my soul, life & love
all of them belong only for you...
Here I swear to love you
& to be with you
till the day I leave this world
& even after

simply b'coz

YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING...


by : Chamara Madusanka
e-mail : internetchamara@gmail.com
blog : kathapotha 

1 comment:

Wanna be a Rhythm Box STAR???

Hello Rhythm box fans...This is your chance!
Love to share your thoughts with
friends, who admire them...?
So here is the PARADISE for YOU...
Just take a minute to turn your smiles, tears and dreams
in to words and send us at
rhythmbox@rocketmail.com....
Visit us to see how they turn in to Marvelous creations...
We are looking forward to hear from you...

Thank you...

Sincerely,
Admins
RHYTHM BOX