Saturday, October 24, 2009

Loneliness...


I was alone,in my empty gloomy world...
no one cared, no one listened and no one talked
I tried to fly away to an unseen world...
as I dreamt; to the world of happiness...

the whole world laughed at me,
and they told me "no you can't"
but I thought, that I could
but I failed as they wished..
They told me the truth; I got to know,
"Without wings,none can fly!"

I felt cold, I felt fear and I felt loneliness...
in all that I felt everything except one thing,
"what was it?" I started to find...
Aha...I found what it is,
the thing I searched throughout my life...
believe me, it was "happiness!"

Still I'm trying my best,
I should fly away from this world,
the world which doesn't care a bit
about the ones like myself,
I'll succeed, but I'm bit afraid,
but I should do that task...

The day I'm looking for
will soon come true..
but for the moment
I'm alone right now...



Chamara Madusanka
chamara_sg@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi again Chamara :-)
    the last was so sad, hope
    you are doing well.Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete

Wanna be a Rhythm Box STAR???

Hello Rhythm box fans...This is your chance!
Love to share your thoughts with
friends, who admire them...?
So here is the PARADISE for YOU...
Just take a minute to turn your smiles, tears and dreams
in to words and send us at
rhythmbox@rocketmail.com....
Visit us to see how they turn in to Marvelous creations...
We are looking forward to hear from you...

Thank you...

Sincerely,
Admins
RHYTHM BOX