Saturday, October 24, 2009

You are the sun in my world...

You came in to my life
as sun comes to the world
you were the sun light
to my dark and gloomy world...

you taught me to love
and showed me the love...
you taught me to live
and gave me a new life...
you gave me a new will
to live and think about...

But now..
you have gone...
as sun leaves the world,
you have gone leaving me alone..
I'm in the dark again
without seeing your
beautiful eyes...

But yet there's a hope
& I innocently wish,
you will come again
to my lonely world someday,
& fill this empty heart
with your purest love...
becoz I know that
sun will rise again
tomorrow
for sure...



By :Chamara Madusanka
e-mail : internetchamara@gmail.com
blog : kathapotha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna be a Rhythm Box STAR???

Hello Rhythm box fans...This is your chance!
Love to share your thoughts with
friends, who admire them...?
So here is the PARADISE for YOU...
Just take a minute to turn your smiles, tears and dreams
in to words and send us at
rhythmbox@rocketmail.com....
Visit us to see how they turn in to Marvelous creations...
We are looking forward to hear from you...

Thank you...

Sincerely,
Admins
RHYTHM BOX