Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Love & Friendship








When I see her 
I feel to go and tell her
What I have kept as a secret
from the day I first met her...


But I am afraid,
afraid of losing her...
what I want is to be with her
as her friend forever...


That's my last wish
but who knows what will happen...
May be she will leave me someday,
if she will find someone
special than myself,
who will talk to her heart...


But my heart,
that's only for her...
Cz I truly love her...
I don't know how to prove 
that my heart is true...
but my heart cries 
asking for her...


Somehow I'll prove
my love towards her..
If she will give me one chance;
I'll give her my whole heart...
And then she will realize

how much I loved her
through out my life time
not only as a friend
but also as someone 
much more special...

Chamara Madusanka
chamara_sg@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chamara :-)
    I think your poem is beautiful written and thought, but I most ask, WHY dont you go and tell her what she meens to you? Maybe she feels
    the same for you?? Are you willing to let your
    love go just becourse you dont dare to talk to her? Isnt that a bit....... ??
    When real love comes along, dont miss out on it.I miss my love so much..... its heartbreaking...
    and I havent even met him in real life yet,
    but I hope to soon :-) Never let go of hope and faith, that will help you on your journey
    in life. Take care and do what your heart tells you to :-) God bless

    ReplyDelete

Wanna be a Rhythm Box STAR???

Hello Rhythm box fans...This is your chance!
Love to share your thoughts with
friends, who admire them...?
So here is the PARADISE for YOU...
Just take a minute to turn your smiles, tears and dreams
in to words and send us at
rhythmbox@rocketmail.com....
Visit us to see how they turn in to Marvelous creations...
We are looking forward to hear from you...

Thank you...

Sincerely,
Admins
RHYTHM BOX