Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sing my life...


My fingers are running
The keys are singing,
Do Re Me Fa SO La Te...
I wonder why I feel
My eyes so wet...
My finger tips struggling
to keep up with
Do Re Me Fa So La Te...
I wish he was here
To help me through my notes
Of the song he sang with me
starting with
Do Re Me Fa So La Te...
I feel so alone
since I own only the echo
of our song...
I'm lost in the depth
Without him to sing with me...
I'm Lost in
Do Re Me Fa So La Te...


Sumudu Samarakoon
smartcrift@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Wanna be a Rhythm Box STAR???

Hello Rhythm box fans...This is your chance!
Love to share your thoughts with
friends, who admire them...?
So here is the PARADISE for YOU...
Just take a minute to turn your smiles, tears and dreams
in to words and send us at
rhythmbox@rocketmail.com....
Visit us to see how they turn in to Marvelous creations...
We are looking forward to hear from you...

Thank you...

Sincerely,
Admins
RHYTHM BOX